The Warm Up:
25 Side Straddle Hops – in cadence
10 Gravel pickers – in cadence
15 Imperial Walkers – in cadence
10 Stogie-fied Gas Pumps
Walking Rockettes (walking toe touches) to the tennis courts (we Omaha’d near the opening to the court’s parking lot and moseyed the rest of the way).
Dynamic Stretches on the Tennis Courts:
– Skips with high knees down and karaoke back
– Goose Steps down and karaoke back
– High Knees down and NUR back
20 Stogie-fied Mike Tysons (Mike Tyson without the merkin – horizontal squat to a plank)
30 Mountain Climbers
40 Calf Raises
(4 laps) of In and Out:
Speed Walk the straight a-ways and then sprint through the curves (or corners in this case).
Nobody planked for the Six, so we did 5 Burpees…
Tortise and the Hare with Zombie Walk (two lung walks and a squat) and 2 burpees – one Pax Zombie Walks while other Pax does 2 burpees. The Burpee-er then run to catch the walker and they swap. We did this the perimeter of the tennis courts.
Head back to COT for Mary which ended with 5 Burpees – just because.
– 2nd F Lunch – Noon – Wednesday, July 20th at Bubba 33’s in Gastonia
– Dad’s 2.0 workout Saturday, July 23rd at Gashouse @ 7am
– Tubing Trip – July 30th – Green River
– Sarlaac’s Daughter and family
– Purple Haze’s Family
– Turtle Man
– Sparky MRI
– Gear Wrench’s brother
– Striper’s brother
– James Goudelock and his family
I appreciate ya’ll allowing me to lead.