Modified Murph and Quarter Pounders
5:30 Go Time! I disclaimed the legal stuff and we started with The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag. Warm Ups included SSH’s, Sun Gods, Mtn Climbers and Produce Pickers. I saved the message until the ending COT. #DRP #ACCELERATION
First up, a steady mosey around the school track. Spin the Music, RUSH was the morning playlist: Tom Sawyer, Spirit of the Radio, Working Man, the list goes on and on. I called out a “Modified Murph” – 5 cycles of the following:
- 10 Pull-Ups
- 20 Merkins
- 40 Squats
- 1 Lap around the track (rinse and repeat)
Next up, mosey over to the wall for some wall sits, 15 minutes remaining so we didn’t linger long at the wall. Then, off to the grass field for modified Quarter Pounders.
- From the Goal Line, run to the 25 yard line, 25 Mountain Climbers, then back to Goal Line
- From the Goal Line, run to the 50 yard line, 50 SSH’s, then back to Goal Line
- From the Goal Line, run to the 75 yard line, 75 LBC’s, then back to Goal Line
- From the Goal Line, run to the 100 yard line, 100 Flutters, then back to COT
With 40 seconds remaining, we did American Hammers until time expired. I believe the PAX were gassed! I know I was.
We talked up the upcoming events. July 15 Brew Ruck in Lake Wylie.
Prayers & Praises:
For all of the spokens and unspokens we gathered as ball of man and prayed us out.
Honored to lead these fine Men at Abyss, thanks Huffy for the opportunity to lead !
Dan Sippel, 54, Quasimodo