So today is my old high school buddy Kev Clary’s birthday. He’s 43 today so for the sake of not being too complicated I made up the workout below.
Goofballs & Don Qs in cadence.
Mosey (with musical accompaniment hand selected by DJ Sargento) down the way to the new paved loop that overlooks the river. Starting at the place where the path splits YHC explained the Thang:
Do 43 reps of the called exercise OYO counting only one legs or whatever when appropriate to be sure we’re doing enough work. When your reps are finished do a lap around the path.
- LBCs, run lap. This route turned out to be way longer than YHC remembered but, oh well, no turning back at this point.
- Lunges, count right leg only. Run lap
- Merkins, yes from the President of the MHC. Run lap
- V-Ups Sargento style Short Sale. Run lap
- Monkey Humpers with your business end pointed at the woods so as not to disrespect the many patrons of the park. Run lap
- WWI situps. Run lap
There were 3 other exercises on the list but because the route was so long we ran out of time. Maybe next time. Mosey back to the start to finish just barely in time.
Thanks for the opportunity to lead men. AYE!!!
Announcements: Convergence October 31st, PT Test November 14th
Prayer requests: Broke’s M, SA’s daughter, Double Stuf’s friend’s family, PAX looking for work, YHC’s M’s knee surgery Monday