- Post Type: Backblast
- When: 11/02/2022
- AO: The Labyrinth
- QIC: Mayor
- PAX: Time Frame, Linus, EZ Rider, Tube, JJ, Maybelline, Capt Stubing, Beetle Bailey
Work is below. Today’s message was on leadership. Form is strict for a reason. That is the standard. I explained how I had to relearn form due to an injury and the difficulty of that and that I had to swallow pride to not shorten or cheat reps just to be with the Pax (see motto below). It shouldn’t matter if you’re the six and your form is good, but it does because no one wants to be DFL. Once we can get that out of our minds and do the best work we can do, we will be the best man we can be. That will make those around us better and leads to more male community leadership. Dredd spoke on this during his latest venture to the Gashouse. We are to be held accountable and therefore should hold others accountable to us. If you let someone get by without doing their best, are you serving them. The exclamation point on this is that it must be done with love, not just with pride or to be a jerk. They need to know you’re doing it correctly or to the best of your physical ability
Mission of F3: Plant, Grow and Serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Motto: We welcome men of all fitness levels and all physical abilities to our workouts. We have no requirement for membership other than you show up on time to the location and follow what the workout leader has planned. We will not leave any man behind!
Warmup: SSHx15 IC, Gravel Pickers x10IC, ROL/LOR, MNC x15IC, Toy Soldiers x10IC
Mosey to ball field/shelter
- Triple nickel with merkins at the top and squats at the bottom.
- 11’s across the parking lot with shoulder taps and lunges (one rep per side makes one rep).
- Partner Dora with Merkins, Squats and LBCs. Not enough time so we head back with five minutes.
- Ascending merkins at each street light up to five and then jail break back to the start.
Leave a Reply