Flagpole for Pledge
Principles of F3:
- Free of charge (zero cost, never charge for a workout)
- Open to all men (no matter the man, you are welcome)
- Held outdoors (rain or shine, heat or cold we are out there)
- Peer led (led in a rotating fashion by the men who attend)
- End with a Circle of Trust (always ends with a COT)
Mission of F3: Plant, Grow and Serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Motto: We welcome men of all fitness levels and all physical abilities to our workouts. We have no requirement for membership other than you show up on time to the location and follow what the workout leader has planned. We will not leave any man behind!
Warmup: SSHx15 IC, Gravel Pickers x10IC, ROL/LOR, MNC x10IC, Arm circles
Mosey to front
- Slaughter Starter
- Partner DORA (merkins, squats, flutter kicks (right leg only) while partner runs.
Mosey to bench area for wall sits
- Change partners for more DORA: CDDs, lunges and leg raises while partner bear crawls to light pole and back. Burpees were sprinkled in throughout.
Time check for Mary. Some challenged the Q so an emotional hijacking took place and more burpees were called.
Circle up for Guantanamo’s (Pax circle up and hold 45 degrees while one member runs around the circle and pushes the legs down). One minute left so we finish with more burpees.
Announcements: No Q November (get on the list), Christmas Party, Track commanders and HC for Christmastown 5K
Prayers/Praise: Sarlacc (Praise for new job), Tooth Fairy (Praise for Daughter), Sargentos recovery, Huckleberry, Pallbearers son,
COT: Whoopee took us out.