- Post Type: Backblast
- When: 07/19/2022
- AO: The Storm
- QIC: Sargento
- PAX: Dr Seuss (R), Roscoe (R), Short Sale (R), Swisher Sweet, Gavel, Pilgrim's Progress, Flintstone, Whoopee (R), CPAP (R)
Fill in Q. That’s what we do, especially after YHC missed one last week. There were 7 PAX who counted off at the beginning of our workout. There were others out there somewhere but we had to get after it on the property. This is what happened…
Disclaimer then Pledge of Allegiance
Warmup of Don Quixotes x14. Right from the start a couple PAX wanted to dispute the number that I know I called. That guy was sent on a sprint for arguing. Back to the warmup. Done with that.
Mosey over to the big raised speed hump between the school building and the football stadium for The Thang
Four Corners Escalator
- Corner 1 – 10 Dying Cockroaches
- Corner 2 – 10 DC & 20 LBCs
- Corner 3 – 10 DC, 20 LBC & 30 Hillbillies
- Corner 4 – 10 DC, 20 LBC, 30 Hillbillies & 40 Freddy Mercurys
From there we moseyed the long way around the practice soccer field to the original start.
- Corner 1 – 10 Lunges each leg
- Corner 2 – 10 Lunges & 20 Squats
- Corner 3 – 10 lunges, 20 squats & 30 Calf Raises (an ode to Dirt)
- Corner 4 – 10 lunges, 20 squats, 30 calf raises & 40 Step Ups each leg on the knobs
We did another long mosey around the practice field and back to the original start.
- Corner 1 – 10 Merkins
- Corner 2 – 10 merkins & 20 CDDs
- Corner 3 – 10 merkins, 20 CDDs & 30 Shoulder Taps each arm (that sucked)
- it was between these corners that one of the PAX fell behind and was feeling neglected. We leave no man behind so YHC gave him a hug of consolation.
- Corner 4 – 10 merkins, 20 CDDs, 30 Shoulder taps and 40 Dips on the knobs
No mosey this time.
- Corner 1 – 10 Butt Kickers each leg
- Corner 2 – 10 BK and 20 SSH
- Corner 3 – 10 BK, 20 SSH and 30 Goofballs
- again that certain PAX fell behind and it was mentioned so YHC gave another heartfelt hug to console this weary HIM.
- Corner 4 – 10 BK, 20 SSH, 30 goofballs and 40 Seal Jacks
We moseyed back to the start just in time to do 14 or so Imperial Walkers IC. Time, thanks for reaching of for the assist Tiger. Aye!
Announcements: 2nd F lunch Wednesday, F3 Dads Saturday at Gashouse, family tubing 7/30
Prayer requests: Turtleman, Huckleberry, Go Green Go from Shelby’s M having pregnancy difficulty, all the PAX with pregnant Ms.
Leave a Reply