Who turned the air conditioning on? It’s May and 39 degrees. What the crap? No problem. YHC will attempt to get the bearded brethren warmed up real quick. SA and Ball Joint roll in on 2 wheels as 0530 hits.
5 monkey humpers IC facing SA as he walked up. We did some other stuff as well. We HAD to do gravel pickers because that’s the only warmup exercise that a certain PAX was willing to perform.
To the tennis courts for the Sheldon Cooper.
- 10 Burpees
- 10 Squats
- 10 Merkins
- 10 Big boys
- Run a lap around the perimeter of the tennis courts
Rinse and repeat but decrease reps by 1 each round all the way down to 1.
Once you were finished, go back and pick one of your brothers up and stay with them until everyone is finished. This ate up a lot of the clock, so YHC decided on 11’s with American Hammers IC on one end, run across 2 tennis courts, Mike Tysons on the other end.
5 minutes remained so we circled up for Mary. Burpees, LBC’s, Flutter Kicks, Penguins and Big Boys were called.
- White water center trail run 5/19 – 5/20
- 5/24 2nd F lunch at the Lodge in Belmont
- Memorial Day Murph at Martha Rivers Park 0700
- Forest City Bike ride on 6/3. See Purple Haze for details
- Annihilation workouts are resuming. JJ has the first one at Gashouse on 5/13
- West Side’s grandmother
- Gear Wrench’s grandmother
- Jackson Hall (Ratchet’s 2.0)
- Broke’s mother
- Clavin’s M
- Turtle Man
- Radar’s sister
- Unspoken requests
- Other requests YHC may have forgotten
YHC took us out in prayer.
The date for the workout is May the 4th. YHC completely forgot it’s Star Wars day. Apologies to the PAX who came expecting a Star Wars reference during the workout. Q fail.