- Post Type: Backblast
- When: 03/30/2022
- AO: Prison Break
- QIC: Montross
- PAX: Sister Act, Broke, Wichita, Sarlacc, Ball Joint, Rabbit Ears, Wirenut, Gearwrench, Dr Seuss
10 men posted at Prison Break for a mix of running and recovery-walking. One guy would not be denied as Broke continues running, despite dealing with an ongoing leg or possibly back issue. Hope the doctor appoint gives you some good direction to begin getting better. For the rest of us, sprained ankles, calf soreness, and blisters will heal sooner than later.
- 4/2/22 Convergence at The Yank, Smoky Mountain Relay meeting afterward. Also, there may be a service opportunity after as well.
- 4/9 Community Foundation Run @ Fuse in Gastonia – runners welcome, we have several Speed For Need chairs to push
- 4/17 Roadside cleanup in Gastonia after the Gashouse workout
– Big Pappy and family
– Sister Act’s daughter (and family)
– Wichita and his dad, mourning the loss of his mother
– Ball Joint’s uncle
– the family of two boys involved in an accidental shooting
Sarlacc took us out in prayer.
Leave a Reply