- Post Type: Backblast
- When: 08/15/2022
- AO: The Down-Lo
- QIC: Stogie
- PAX: Hacksaw (R), Bedpan
20 Side Straddle Hops
20 Seal Jacks
15 Imperial Walkers
20 Forward and Backwards Claps…
Mosey to the brick steps… 20 calf raises each of the 5 steps.
Mosey to the Gazebo-looking bench
– Wide Arms
We did 20 dips mixed in there somewhere for a couple of rounds/sets.
Mosey to track!
In and Outs on the track for 4 laps – Speed walk the straightaways and sprint the corners.
Mosey back to the Gazebo-looking bench for one more round of all of the merkins, some dips, and a few squats for good measure.
Hacksaw said he was at .98 of a mile after BP asked if we saw the sign that said 4 laps was a mile.
So, to get us all to a mile we moseyed over to the steps for 20 calf raises each of the 5 steps before moseying back to the COT for some Ab work with Mary.
The workout was pretty simple and the movements were easy, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t an effective workout. If you don’t believe me, just ask Mr. Jim Duggan and Mr. The Pan. While I consider them friends, and they may have just been being nice (saying it was a good workout), I think we all did good this morning and benefitted from the time running around a vacant park in the dark of the morning.
All I can say is, next time #showtoknow.
I’m Stogie, and I’m out!
– F3 Dads this weekend (20th) at the Yank
– Wednesday is 2nd F Lunch at Viva Tequilas in Gastonia (near Down Town)
– Sept 1th is the 50 miler CSAUP – Get on Slack to sign up
– Hot Tub Installation Party at Bed Pan’s house… he’ll let us know if needed.
– Big Pappy
– Linda Parker – Hacksaw’s Mother
– Bed Pan’s M and family (pray for his sanity this weekend with his 2.0’s birthday party)
Leave a Reply