It was a perfect day for thousands of miles of running. YHC passed 10,000 miles on this run using the Nike+ app, so there’s that. There were ruckers. There were runners. We all started at 5:00. There were words said about the appropriate finish time. This is what happened…
The runners ran the route Virus put out using the map to Kevin Loftin Park, around Keener and back down to the start. We finished on time. The ruckers wandered around ruckland pontificating and finished late. Better luck next time.
Announcements: See Stogie’s latest newsletter
Prayer Requests: Montana surgery next week, Tooth Fairy’s 2.0 testing, Norwood, Turtleman, Jackson Hall, Achorman’s bone marrow donor list
Thank you for the opportunity to lead men!
We started the goat this morning early in the gloom at 29° with some sides, straddle hops, followed by gravel pickers after which we mosey across the island to the parking lot. We ran suicide ladders for the next 45 minutes:
- Flutter kick
- Sumo squat
- Heel to heaven
- Smurf jacks
- Squat to overhead press
- Mike Tyson
We moseyed on back to Floyd and Blackies parking lot where we finished up with some core workout.
We had one FNG we named Freddie Mac and one returning Kotter. Thanks to Cherrie berrie always EHing.
- 24h run Saturday old school
- F3 lunch downtown Charlotte showmars
- Monday launch at Life Church – new AO – gear workout
- Trail run 11/18 post and park
- Ultimate frisbee thanksgiving day starting at 7 AM
- Convergence 12/2 at the yank
- Christmas party 12/2 Lewis farm
- Anchorman – bone marrow registry. Look out for a slack announcement on this and how you can help.
- Montana surgery next Thursday and will be out for 6 weeks
- Montana surgery
- Ross Birkner in lake Wylie starting an addiction recovery group
- Anchorman – bone marrow match
Mosey to the Triangle on the Island
Stacker: 5 Burpees, 10 Big Boys, 15 Merkins, 20 SSH, 30 Hammers; Run to bridge and back between each round, adding an exercise each round
‘Circled’ up around the Triangle
PAX called some exercises, Mary Style. We also Bear Crawled and Crab Walked around the Triangle.
Mosey back to StartEx for some Mary