When Short Sale reached out to YHC to grab a Q, YHC knew exactly what he would do. Bring the blocks to Gashouse and administer the same Iron PAX challenge he led at Folsom a couple months ago! It’s a heck of a beatdown, and it truly is you vs. you.
Warmup: The usual stuff
Nutria takes the pain lab boys and the boot campers follow YHC across Garrison to the library parking lot. Grab a coupon out of the bed of the truck and line up side-by-side on one side of the parking lot. The thing to remember is that all the exercises are performed in 25 rep sets. After 25 reps, set the coupon down, mosey to the other side of the parking lot, do 3 Burpees, then return to coupon and resume the reps until all reps for that exercise are completed. Exercises are reps were as follows:
- 200 Curls
- 175 Squats
- 150 Overhead Presses
- 125 Block Swings
- 100 Merkins
- 75 Thrusters
- 50 Bonnie Blairs
- 25 Blockees
Mumble chatter was light, then got better after awhile. Some bad dad jokes (Broke has a few if you really have nothing better to do with your life). Some discussion on if (or when) the “b!tch” will be back. See Whoopee’s downtown BB if you need clarification. He wasn’t at Gashouse, either. The valley is deep.
All the PAX pushed hard. Like YHC stated earlier, this one’s a gasser. We put the coupons back and moseyed back to start just as the 8 o’clock church bells rang. Great work, men!
- 11/4 – 24 hour run at Old School. Start time is 0530. Also, Folsom will be closed and all Dallas boys meet at Old School for The Touchdown Beatdown. Winner takes the belt!
- 11/18 – F4 Trail Run at Midoriyama
- 11/23 – Ultimate Frisbee Tournament at Midoriyama Thanksgiving morning
- 11/25 – Speed for Need at the Christmastown 5K. HC to Broke if you want to push a track commander.
- 12/2 – Convergence at the Yank the Christmas party at Lewis Farm that evening
- 12/9 – Beer Ruck. BOS has the lead
- Jackson Hall
- Gumby’s Mom
- Kids we will be pushing at the Christmastown 5k
- Clavin’s M
- Quiche headed to Pakistan
Great to see a lot of the Gashouse guys I usually don’t see. I hope the beatdown was worth the price of admission! Until next time –