There were 13 strong at Folsom expecting an Allan Tate Q, but Alan Tate had other plans.
Due to the construction, we started at the lower lot. We warmed up with various exercises and Wirenut came in hot. The PAX thought a squat themed work out would be required.
- We moseyed to the pavilion and did sets of squats, burpees, big boys, and calve raisers.
- We then headed up to the flag, stopping at speed bumps for more squats, merkins and LBC’s.
- We then moseyed to the gazebo road and did more squats and big boys.
- We then took a mosey down to the lower shack for more squats, burpees, merkins and dips.
- We finally made our way back to start doing more squats along the way.
We finished up with the COT, announcements, and prayer request.
Thanks for the opportunity to lead.