16 HIM’s got together put in a few miles and then discussed “Shorties”. It was a great conversation for all and it is amazing to be surrounded by so many HIMs learning and getting better in all 3 F’s
Here are some opportunities to support those without a strong male role leader to help them.
- Gaston County Schools Mentor Program – Become a Mentor / Become a Mentor (gaston.k12.nc.us)
- Gaston County Guardian Ad Litem. (GAL) – Gaston County GAL | Be The Voice for a Child in Court (wordpress.com)
- Support the Least of These and Gaston Foster Closet
- Support Children’s Hope Alliance – Children’s Hope Alliance or any foster Agency
- Teach a Sunday school class, coach a team, mentor your child’s friend, etc..
- Convergence April17 – Bull Dog
- PY Test April 24th – Gashouse
- Gumby’s Family
- Sister Act’s Family
- Big Pappy’s Family
- All Pax
- Spoken and unspoken Prayer.