At the Sword, we usually stay in line with the Q Source topics at Crossroads, but apply the Word to it.
Today was no different.
Matthew 19 13-15:
Then children were brought to him that he might lay his hands on them and pray. The disciples rebuked the people, but Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” And he laid his hands on them and went away.
Here are some opportunities to support those without a strong male role leader to help them.
- Gaston County Schools Mentor Program – Become a Mentor / Become a Mentor (gaston.k12.nc.us)
- Gaston County Guardian Ad Litem. (GAL) – Gaston County GAL | Be The Voice for a Child in Court (wordpress.com)
- Support the Least of These and Gaston Foster Closet
- Support Children’s Hope Alliance – Children’s Hope Alliance or any foster Agency
- Teach a Sunday school class, coach a team, mentor your child’s friend, etc..
- Convergence April17 – Bull Dog
- PY Test April 24th – Gashouse
- Gumby’s Family
- Sister Act’s Family
- Big Pappy’s Family
- All Pax
- Spoken and unspoken Prayer.