Warmup IC emphasis on form. If the PAX had good form then they would have saw the shooting star! Some were doing bendovers instead of squats. I haven’t seen one in a long time. It was cool!
Mosey to the track and field.
Line up across short side of field.
- Squats, karaoke across and perform one leg deadlifts. Switch side karaoke each time.
- Merkin, high skip across and then perform Nolan Ryan’s.
- WW1, high leg lift across and perform LBC’s.
- Overhead Claps, Butt Kickers across and perform Moroccan Nightclubs.
- Hillbillies, high Knee across and perform Imperial Walkers.
- Stretch legs.
- Wind Sprints.
A. Start sprint from knee position.
B. Start sprint from Push-up position.
C. Regular wind Sprints.
Slow mosey back for recovery after each set.
Mosey back to the start. 5 Burpees for the train!
Good job men!!