Once again instead of bringing the pain I brought the RAIN! It was a chilly and wet run for the guys at Crossroads this morning but fun none the less. Seuss donned his usual running in the rain before daybreak attire (mostly black & non-reflective) and set off w/ Round Up. PM & GD hit the streets around Dallas and most of the rest of us completed an out-n-back in the GTP. We returned to the parking lot for announcements/pledge/COT and YHC trying to use my phone in the rain! We moved inside for Q-source where YHC shared 12 lessons of leadership from the birth and life of Jesus.
- Christmas Day Bootcamp @ Downtown Tesla to Q (details forthcoming)
- New Years (1/1/21) 10 mile run/ruck/walk @ Harris Teeter on Robinwood Road (Coconut Horse Route). Start times based on what you plan to do. Stay tuned to Slack, etc. as guys will likely start posting what/when their plans are if you want to group up.
- Convergence on January 9, 2021 @ 07:00 @ Folsom
- Pizza Man’s coworker’s father (hospice has been called in) pray for comfort
- Those that have suffered loss during the holidays and are struggling with depression (Mayor’s church having a “Blue” service recently for these very folks)
- SA’s Mom and others dealing with Covid