Weather report called for rain. So pulling from one of Whoopee’s recent backblasts, YHC attempted to orchestrate a semi-dry WO by keeping the PAX mostly under cover. Turns out, the deluge held off so we didn’t really need the cover so much. Regardless… we pushed on as planned (well, mostly).
- Side Straddle Hop x30 IC
- Mountain Climbers x20 IC
- Moroccan Night Clubs x40 IC
- Peter Parkers x20 IC
- Toy Soldiers x20 IC
Mosey to the flag for the Pledge of Allegiance
- Mosey to and 4x around Park Sterling Bank lot to cover…LBC x30, x20, x10
- Mosey to and 4x around Bank of America lot… Peter Parkers x20, x15, x10
- Mosey to and 4x around Fidelity Bank lot…Plank-O-Rama
- Mosey to the parking lot formerly known as Harris Teeter under cover… Russia Twists x20, x15, x10
Mosey to cover…Dying Cockroach(What do you call Omaha when know one knows you Omaha’d?) Baby Dora 1-2-3… 50 ‘Mericans, 100 LBC, 150 Squats (Another one of those silent Omaha’s)
Mosey back to Park sterling Bank and around lot to cover.
People’s Choice (as best I can recall)
- Bandit – Dying Cockroach x15 IC
- Monk – “ugh… you’ll need to come back to me”
- Stroganoff – Flutter Kicks x1,000,000 IC or something like that (was probably 40)
- Monk – YHC has no clue what we did here. But it didn’t suck as much as the Flutter Kicks.
- Whoopee – Gorilla Humpers x20 IC
- JK2 – Merkins x15 IC
- Spiderman – 10 Burpees OYO (although Whoopee challenge’s this – might have been JK2)
- Squeeker – Imperial Walkers x20 IC
COT, BOM & NamoramaOnTheRun
Announcements & Prayer Requests
- Word of the week is “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.” Matthew 5:7. In other words… if someone is struggling, carry their cross for them. Reach out and help someone in need.
- Keep Outhouse’s mom and their family in our prayers. Also one of Monk’s students that had to leave school.
- Sorry if I left anything out.