Post-script: The winds have shifted pushing my sails elsewhere and at the end of this month I will be headed out into the great unknown. I don’t know where I will end up for this next chapter of my life, but am excited for whatever that may be. I want to thank each of you for sharing life with me for the past year. I genuinely value the time spent working out and talking trash with each of you. Since our time has been limited we may not have developed deep relationships, but I can honestly say that each of you in your own ways have transferred some positive habits or characteristics to me and I am grateful for it. So thank you for allowing me to be a part of F3. Men helping each other through being authentic in their struggles and victories is not common. There are many things that I appreciate about what y’all have going here, but I am most grateful for how you care for each other and genuinely do your best to encourage each other to be better, not just physically but in all areas of life.
- F3 Service Project: This month Chapstick & nail clippers https://f3gastonia.com/2021/03/05/service-project/
- F3 leadership meeting at Lineberger Park – Sunday (Today) 4:00 pm, all are invited and welcome. Park in the lot opposite the pool
- Sign up for June 16 (this week) blood drive here: https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/find-drive, search for “fthree gaston”
- F3 Dads: https://f3gastonia.com/2021/03/24/f3-dads-service-project-others/
- June 19th at the Yank, all kids and dads age 2 and up welcome!
- Need Q for F3 Dads on July 17 at Gashouse.