Started with SSH, Imperial Walkers, Seal jacks (15 each/IC) and 5 burpees OYO. Mosey up the stairs to the upper parking lot near the RR tracks, where 11 PAX split up into 3 teams to complete the following, accompanied by Imagine Dragons (via Pandora) and the essence of dragon breath emanating from Tesla’s shirt:
– 100 hand release merkins
– 200 big-boy situps
– 300 jump-squats
– 400 flutter kicks
– 500 rope-jumps
– 600 shoulder taps
Plus, each PAX ran a lap around the block.
Continued with triple nickels, starting just down the stairs on the street corner:
– Backwards lunges
– Nur (one way only)
– Suspension merkins (ouch!) along the side wall of Mayworths
Changed locations in the middle of this circuit, moving to the front of the street to avoid the pleasant aroma of last night’s Cramerton bar and restaurant revelry. Unfortunately, no PAX were able to escape the stench of Tesla’s sweat-soaked shirt.
There was enough time to finish about half of the second set of triple nickels:
– Oblique V-ups (5 each side)
– Karaoke (both ways)
– V-ups (straight up)
1. F3 leadership meeting at Lineberger Park – Sunday 4:00, all are invited and welcome
2. Sign up for June 16 blood drive here: https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/find-drive, search for “fthree gaston”
3. F3 Dads:
– June 19th at the Yank will be fun for all courtesy of Bubba Sparxx, Gavel, and YHC. All kids and dads age 2 and up welcome!
– Need Q for F3 Dads on July 17 at Gashouse.
4. ManUp Charlotte June 19 – Pilgrims Progress for details
5. To a lively round of applause and cheers from the PAX, Bubba Sparxx presented the fruits of the first donations to a new charity cause:
Big step in the right direction
Prayer requests: Turtle Man, Big Pappy, Sister Act, Uranus, Sprinkler, Cinderella’s aunt
As always, it’s a privelege to lead.