11 HIMs showed for a somewhat foggy run and/or Q-source this morning.
- Thanksgiving (11/26/20) triple post opportunity: Folsom @ 05:30 / Goat @ 07:00 / Pub-Turkey Trot ($5 donation for Christmas party) @ 08:30 (bring the family)
- Shelby Convergence (12/5/20) @ 07:00 will likely meet @ Ingles and clowncar to Cleveland Community College across from fairgrounds then coffeerama likely to follow
- Bloodrive (12/10/20) @ 1p to 6p. Go to ARC website & search for F3
- Christmas Party (12/12/20) @ 6p @ Lewis Farms in Ranlo (see pre-blast and don’t forget to vote)
- See Sargento’s 40-day prayer challenge list
- People in general that struggle through the holidays due to a loss
- PAX Mental strength
We had 7 PAX show up for Bulldog. I brought the tabata timer back out to keep pace instead of counting reps.
The workout consisted of “traveling” exercises moving to four corners. An exercise was performed at each corner. There were 3 rounds each with increasing amount of exercise time.
- Traveling Exercises, All Rounds
- Lateral merkin to the right
- Alligator Walk forward
- Lateral merkin to the left
- Alligator Walk backwards
- Round 1 – 30 Second Intervals
- Corner 1 – Split Squat Jumps Right Leg
- Corner 2 – Split Squat Jumps Left Leg
- Corner 3 – Split Squat Jumps Right Leg
- Corner 4 – Split Squat Jumps Left Leg
- Round 2 – 45 Second Intervals
- Corner 1 – Single Leg Deadlift Right Leg
- Corner 2 – Single Leg Deadlift LeftLeg
- Corner 3 – Single Leg Deadlift Right Leg
- Corner 4 – Single Leg Deadlift Left Leg
- Round 3 – 60 Second Intervals
- Corner 1 – Side Lunge with Knee Ups Right Leg
- Corner 2 – Side Lunge with Knee Ups Left Leg
- Corner 3 – Side Lunge with Knee Ups Right Leg
- Corner 4 – Side Lunge with Knee Ups Left Leg
Thanks for the opportunity to lead!