All the details you need for 2016 F3 Golf. If you still have questions, hit the comments or email F3Golf@gmail.com.
LOCATION AND TIME
- This Friday, July 29.
- Check In begins at 7:30 AM.
- Light breakfast will be served (Bojangles biscuits and some hand fruit).
- Driving range and putting green open at 7:30.
- Shotgun start at 9:00 AM.
- Lunch will be served (sub box lunch)
- We will award prizes in the club house at the conclusion of the round.
Forecast looks dry and hot. OS is motivated to get us on the course but ultimately they make the final call. Keep an eye on your inbox for an email from F3Golf@gmail.com and the @F3Golf twitter feed.
- Event is BYOB. OS is aware and has approved Pax bringing coolers of your favorite beverages. Beverages are available for purchase from OS in the clubhouse.
- The event is also Bring Your Own Cash (or check). There are no ATMs on site and we don’t have the ability to accept credit cards. Every dollar raised goes to Leap efforts. #GiveItAway applies to your twenties as well as F3.
- We revert to the key suspects from the Beer Wench Debacle of 2014: OBT aka “One Beer Thursday” and Belk get back behind the wheel in the snack carts. Follow them on the Twitter (@ and @) and be sure to put in your requests for soda, water, and various snack items.
- The OS bar / concession area will be open if you need to use it.
- Belk is also returning as the Golf Historian and BB Content Provider.
T-Claps to all of the sponsors who enable F3 Expansion to #GiveItAway. Check them out on the F3 Golf Website Sponsor Page
GAMES, CONTESTS, RAFFLES, GIVEAWAYS
A big thanks to our Sponsor and Donor Qs, Brown and Prohibition. They’ve come through with some great prize packages, raffle items and give aways.
- Mulligan Package – Standard fare, with a pair of mulligans, a ladies tee and probably something else. We’ll let you know when you get there. A $99 value is yours for only $20.
- Beat the
ProTeenager – Judge Smails went on vacation but we have a 14 year old 4- handicapper that will be glad to relieve you of your hard earned money. Stick it closer to the pin than he does and you “win”. $5 minimum bet for the timid. All pax encouraged to play and remember: even if you win, you lose. #GiveItAway
- Charity Golf Guns – The AR15 Golf Gun is back on Hole 7.
Bring your singles for raffle tickets and walk away with some SWAG.
- If you find yourself in Mint Hill Friday morning with a spare 6 hours laying around, come join us. Walk up players welcome.
- Bring cash and have fun.
Looking forward to seeing you on the course.
F3 Golf Qs,
Bananas and TR