16 PAX (including 2 FNGs) showed up for a cinder block beat down.
This was my first chance to post in awhile due to my coaching schedule, my sons sports schedule, and other things that have come up. I figured I might as well Q on my return. My goal was to make this a good upper body workout. I enjoyed the mumble chatter today and really enjoyed Mayor and Godfather discussing who’s belly helped them the most when doing curls with a cinder block.
WU: (In Cadence)
- SSH x 15
- Moroccan Night Clubs x 15
- Monkey Humpers aka JoBu’s x 10
We had FNG Guiness coming in hot and yours truly yelled at him thinking he was a regular….glad I didn’t scare him away.
-Pledge Of Allegiance-
Mosey to BA’s truck to get the coupons (cinder blocks) and pair up
A lot of good chatter that included bellies helping some of the PAX with the different lifts….Mayor and Godfather had the advantage
- Zombie Walks To The First Speed Bump/300 Chest Press WIth Cinder Blocks
- Backward Zombie Walks To The First Speed Bump/200 Bicep Curls With Cinder Blocks
- Run TO The End Of The Fence/50 Tricep French Curls With Cinder Blocks
- Run To THe End Of The Fence/30 Blockees
Set coupons to the side and circle up
This Is When Some Of The Pax Said They May Have Trouble At Work Doing Anything With Their Arms…
- Wave Of Merkins 5,4,3,2,1
- Wave of CDDs 5,4,3,2,1
- Ring Of Fire WIth 14 original Pax doing Exercises x 10
- Burpees, Merkins, LBCs, Flutter Kicks, Dying Cockroach, JoeBoos, Side LBCs, Freddie Mercurys, CDDs, WW2 Sit Ups, Imperial Walkers, and 2 other exercises I cannot remember….
Nameorama: 2 FNGs; Guiness and Jersey Boy
Announcements: 1 year anniversary coming up and Burpee-a-thon
Prayers: Top Hat lead us through prayer
Coffeeteria: 2 at Floyd And Blackies
It was nice to get back and Q a workout.