It was Cinco de Mayo and my VQ at the legendary TRB thanks to a challenge by Sargento for all new Qs for the month of May. I arrived early to look around a few minutes and get a feel for the AO. A lighted track, school parking lot, some hills, lots of opportunities! Saw one car I recognized (Sarge gettin a little EC) and despite a promise the night before to show NO Ball Joint or Westside! PAX started arriving in cars and on foot from the nearby hood. 5:30, time to go to work!
The Warm Up: Burpees, SSHs, Overhead Claps (hey Haze, these don’t involve jumping like SSHs!), Shoulder Rolls, & something else I can’t remember
- Mosey to NHP Church / 11s around the half-circle drive w/ Merkins & Werkins w/ a single Derkin each pass on the stairs
- Mosey to the parking lot for Dora 1 (Mike Tysons), 2 (Squats), 3 (LBCs)
- Mosey back to the school for a few burpees
- Mosey to the back of the school for a short round of hill climbs w/ American Hammers – bear crawl to the top – Dirty Hookups
- Mosey back around to the front to finish
Pledge / Announcements / Prayer
Thanks for the chance to lead guys!