After a weekend bootcamp, 5k and hike up Mt. Mitchell, YHC wasn’t sure how much would be left in the tank on Monday morning so the weinke was set up to allow each PAX to determine how hard they wanted to push. 10 PAX came ready to work at 0530 and it went something like this:
- Warmup (extended version to make sure YHC could actually move)
- Run to downtown and back at your own pace
- 25 Merkins, 25 Big Boys, 25 Plank Jacks, 25 Flutter kicks then run a lap around the parking lot. Perform as many rounds as possible in 25 minutes. We went a little over on this, but I believe a couple of the PAX got around 10 rounds in. Red Ribbon, Gold Digger and Freon were rolling.
- 6 Minutes of Mary
- Dying cockroaches, Freddie Merc’s, Burpee’s, Squats and some stuff I forgot
- Young Life golf tournament on 10/5
- Couple of things in the planning stages, check on Slack for future events
- SA and family
- Huck and Purple Haze job search
- Allen Tate recovery
- Banks family
- Orangeman’s daughter
YHC took us out.
As always, it was an honor!