- SSH x 20 IC
- Squat x 20 IC
- Toy Soldier x 15 IC
- LBC x 15 IC
- Don Quixote x 10 IC
- Mericans x 10 IC
Mosey through parking lot to the wall on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Way for some upside down shoulder work…
- Hip Slappers x 10 IC
- Donkey Kicks x 10 IC
Rinse and Repeat
Next we mosey to the parking deck and out the back to the parking lot for some 4 corners work. First round was IC…
- Dying Cockroach x 20
- LBC x 20
- American Hammer x 20
- Mountain Climbers x 20
Rinse and repeat (3 more rounds), this time OYO. Plank and wait for the six (YHC) after each cycle. In between rounds we also got in some Monkey Humpers just for fun.
Legs and Shoulders (again)
After a short mosey back to La Place De Art, we grabbed some benches (or steps, or whatever we could find) for some leg and shoulder work…
- Step Ups x 30 IC
- Arm Squats (fka Dips) x 15 IC
- Rinse and repeat (3 rounds total)
After the last sprint back to the pavillion, we finished off with 7 Minutes of Mary. Everyone gave some, some gave all! This was some of YHC’s regular routine today. Just not much rest in between the work. Like to keep moving to keep that thumper pumpin! Great work everyone!
- The Climb (Gastonia’s first CSAUP event) coming up November 11-12. Make sure you sign up. All the cool kids will be there. Dredd will be guest speaker on Friday night.
- Look for updates on Operation Sweet Tooth, a toy drive in memory of Olive’s daughter Sweeth Tooth. We will have a collection day early in December.
- Whoopee will be hosting holiday party on January 7. Mark it on your calendar today
- Advisory Board will be Oct 30.
Great weather these days. Sure, its been a bit cool, but this is a welcome change from this last hot summer. Great to see everyone. Appreciate the opportunity to lead!