Twelve of Gastonia’s finest posted for the inaugural Tuesday workout at Stuart Cramer High School. “The Gloom” takes on a new meaning at this time of day.
Godfather asks… “Will there be a bathroom break”? That alone was worth the 0500 wake up call.
After disclaimer, PAX takes the not too long and winding road for mosey from parking lot down to track for Pledge.
- Side Straddle Hops
- Imperial Walkers
- Freddy Mercuries
Speed and Agility Work
- Inch Worms to the 10 Sprint to the 50, jog to the goal line
- Up, Out, and Twist- to the 20 Sprint to the 50 jog to goal line
- Power Skips to the 20 – Sprint to the 50, jog to the goal line
- High Knees – to the 20, sprint to the 50, jog to the goal line
- Koroake -to the 25, switch at the 25, sprint to the goal line
TkTire Flipping Circuit – 6 stations
- Station 1: Lap around track (as soon as group gets back around, everyone rotates)
- Station 2: Agility Ropes
- Station 3: Merkins and LBC
- Station 4: Tackling Sled
- Station 5: Tire Flip
- Station 6: Tire Flip
Bleacher Run (2 sets)
Wrapping It Up:
Mosey back to parking lot for Merkins, Mountain Climbers, Freddy Mercury, LBCs, Rosalitas until the clock runs out! PAX impressed with their sweat angels left on the parking lot. Great workout!
Finish with Circle of Trust.
Joboo – Enjoyed being the Q. It is important for us Men to use F3 to make us better men, husbands, fathers, and leaders in the community. Not many men are up at 5:30 flipping tires and working out like we did before they start their day. It is easy to sleep in and do the minimum effort required but it is important for leaders to go above and beyond. Keep it up guys! Let’s keep this going on Tuesday mornings 5:30 at Stuart Cramer High School.