This is YHCs first Q at the Pub and wanted to do something unique. The night before, started working on my weinke and was ready to get running when the alarm when off.
It’s 5:30am and ready to go
Q fail – no disclaimer, but fortunately, we had no FNGs.
Informed the PAX what we were going to be doing. Like I said above, wanted to do something different, so we headed towards Martha Rivers! Very original!
Some ran 4 miles, and most ran 5 miles.
- Rotary Chili Cookoff – Nov 2,(see Sargento for more details)
- Ragnar – Oct 5th, still need 2 more to complete last team
- Aug 24th, 2.0 bootcamp at The Fighting Yank
- JK5 and Soldiers 5k coming up in September
- Lynn Hamm and family
- Kids, teachers, and parents with school starting back
- Sargento’s brother-in-law
As always, great work by all PAX this morning. Thanks for the opportunity to lead.