11 Men battled the GLOOM this morning for the workout at Goat Island.
The morning started out with a bit of a shock to the PAX when we found out the gates were locked to Goat Island Park, but that did not deter anyone. The PAX set up shop in the parking lot, grass, and gazebo and got to work. Music, Cinder Blocks, Benches, and a Gazebo made for a great morning.
Start with Pledge of Allegiance
Circle Up (In Cadence)
- Side Straddle Hop x 10
- Don Quixotes x 10 Forward/Backward
- Mericans x 10
- LBC’s x 10
BRING SALLY UP-
This comes from the movie Gone In 60 Seconds (Our Arms were gone in 60 seconds after this nice exercise). Mericans set to cadence of the song Flower by Moby. Bring Sally Up- Go Up, Bring Sally Down- Go Down. x 3 minutes
PARTNER UP WITH CINDER BLOCKS
Partner 1 does exercise 1 while partner 2 runs to designated area does exercise 2 and runs back and the partners switch exercise. Continued until all repetitions are completed. Plank Until all PAX are finished.
- Blockees 75/ Carolina Dry Docks 5
- Upright Rows 100/Mericans 5
- Tricep French Curl 100/Dips 5
- Bicep Curls 150/Derkins 5
RING OF FIRE
- Round 1- 20 Standing Cinder Block Chest Presses/PLANK
- Round 2- 5 Mericans/PLANK
INDIAN RUN AROUND PARKING LOT AND SIDEWALKS
PARTNER BACK UP WITH CINDER BLOCKS
- 50 Standing Chest Press/5 LBC’s
FRENCH FRIES x 10 Both Arms
- Upcoming Workouts and Q’s
- Gate locked at Goat Island can become a problem. JoeBoo and BA will get in contact with Cramerton Parks and Rec to try and come up with a solution.
- Some of the PAX had the new shirts on and they looked sharp. Other PAX will have to put their name on a wait list and when enough show interest orders will be reopen.
- The song Flower by Moby seemed much longer than anticipated during the Bring Sally Up exercise.