What better time of the year for some baseball, F3 Style
- Don Qs
- Grass Pickers
Let’s mosey up Myrtle St hill. Stop at front of Belmont Middle for a few exercises
- Rocky Balboa’s
Continue mosey to Davis Park baseball field
Pax break up into 4 teams of 3-4 for a couple rounds of Field of Dreams
- 1s start at First Base (1st cone) do AMRAP Squats until relieved.
- 2s at Second Base (2nd cone) do AMRAP Merkins until relieved.
- 3s at Third Base (3rd cone) do AMRAP LBC’s until relieved.
- 4s at Home Plate (4th cone) will perform 15 Burpees then run to First, relieving the Pax there.
Rinse and repeat 2 rounds
Pax divided into four teams. Each team starts at its own base. Teams must complete a cumulative number of reps of different exercise at each base
- 80 team merkins at first, karaoke to 2nd
- 80 team squats at second, crab walk to 3rd
- 80 team LBCs at 3rd, sprint home
- 80 team mountain climbers at home, bear crawl to 1st
Each time a team passes the base it started on, it gets a point. Team with the most points after 25 minutes wins, however, all teams scored the same and we all received participation awards, ata boys!
Times up, now mosey back to shovel flag for COT
- Blood drive June 16th at Tech Worx in Belmont, 1:30pm – 6:30pm,
- Amoeba Ruck, Saturday May 22nd,
- Launch of The Bunker, Saturday, May 15th,
- Shoe Drive
- Turtle Man
- Tesla’s family trip to Wyoming
- Slim Shady’s dad
- Emory – Owner of Catawba River Antique Mall with cancer
- Praise – YHC’s oldest son, Madman graduating from college.
YHC closed out in prayer.
Thank you all for allowing me to lead this morning. Hard work was done!