It was a sad day in #GasHouse history as Bandit’s legendary streak of consecutive workouts came to an end as he’s on vacation with the family. Rather than mourning over Bandit’s absence, the 10 PAX who came out into the Wednesday morning GLOOM were treated to a round of BLIMPS and a game of #F3kickball. Without any more delay, here’s a breakdown of the morning’s activities:
- Side Straddle Hop (x10) – IC
- Merkins (x10) – IC
- Imperial Walker (x10) – IC
- LBC’s (x10) – IC
- Hillbillies (x10) – IC
- Lap around the Brewster’s Parking Lot
- 5 Burpees
- 10 Lunge (Each Leg)
- 15 Imperial Walkers
- 20 Merkins
- 25 Plank Jacks
- 30 Squats
The PAX then mosey’d from the Brewster’s Parking Lot to Godfather’s makeshift kickball field (complete with borrowed traffic cones for bases and an official World Kickball Association bright red kickball) for a breakdown of the rules of #F3kickball:
- When on defense (in the field), the pitcher must lead his team with 5 Side Straddle Hops (in cadence) before pitching the ball.
- When on offense (kicking), the team must complete AMAP Little Baby Crunches.
- After kicking, the runner may only advance one base at a time.
- While at first base, the runner must complete 10 Carolina Dry Docks.
- While at second base, the runner must complete 20 Windmills.
- While at third base, the runner must complete 30 High Knees.
- There are TWO outs, and you must either catch the ball in the air, tag the runner with the ball, or tag the base in a force-out situation.
The winner of #F3kickball is rewarded with a mosey back to the COT, while the loser would have to complete the infamous Modified Zombie Walk (MZW). Unfortunately, after three innings, #F3kickball turned into #socialistkickball as the game ended in a tie. With everyone winning and losing, the PAX mosey’d a third of the way back, the did the MZW for a third, and mosey’d the remaining third until they got back to the parking lot.
With time still left on the clock, the PAX completed a Ring of Fire and we invented a new style of counting while doing Freddie Mercury’s (1, 12, 123, 1234, 12345, …all the way to the last man counting to the total number of PAX – in our case, 10).
With no FNG’s, the workout was closed with a quick COT, BOM, and because I forgot, the Pledge of Allegiance.
PS – For those of you concerned, I did return the traffic cones!