Pax: Joboo (Q), Bandit, Woody, Anthrax, Top Hat, Wink, Ruby, Stroganoff, Outhouse, Bulldozer, and Abba
11 men braved the heat this morning before sunrise at The Storm (Stuart Cramer High School). It was noticeably quiet, possibly due to the nervousness of the running they were about to go through or the absence of the Godfather. We managed to get started promptly at 5:30 AM.
Mosey to the flag down in the football stadium, followed by a warm up lap around the track.
- Squats x 15
- Side Straddle Hops x 15
- Merkins x 15
- Mountain Climbers x 15
- Freddie Mercury x 15
- Russian Twist x 10
- LBC x 10
- Another Lap
Partner Turf Work:
- Bear Crawl to 20, sprint to 50 and back. Partner Merkins. Switch
- Crab Walk to 20, sprint to 50 and back. Partner LBC.
- Lunge to 20, sprint to 50 and back. Partner Burpees.
- Reverse lunge to 20, sprint to 50 and back. Partner Flutter kicks.
- Group sprinted to each corner of the Storm football field doing 10 reps of anything of choice at each corner. If finished early, went back and picked up the pack.
- Mosey to baseball/softball field.
- Partner run down and back up the hill while other person does Prayer Squats.
Circle of Trust:
- No new FNG
- Great job this morning guys. Keep up the good work. Great job for Bandit as he was the only one left after the 4 pack from last week. 5 in a row from last week.