16 PAX (including 1 FNG) posted as Bandit delivered v2 of the Martha’s House “Gettin’ Dirty” beatdown. The previous version was so awful that attendance for this morning’s sequel increased by 128%. While this was no mud run, YHC did take pleasure in leading the PAX through some terrible exercises with their 12’s and 6’s planted in the dirt. Here is how it went…
Pledge (didn’t want to forget it this time, so did this right away).
Mosey from Brewsters to soccer field #1. Very dark. Refer to disclaimer.
- 50 – SSW IC
- 40 – IW IC
- 30 – Don Quixotes IC
- 20 – Mountain Climbers IC
- 10 – Burpees OYO
Bear Crawl Escalator – Includes four rounds of the following…
- LBC IC x10, x20, x30, x40 #GettinDirty
- Bear Crawl up hill to walking track
- Slow Count Squat IC x10, x20, x30, x40 (down on 1,2,3, up on 4)
- Bear Crawn down hill to soccer field – ugh!
Tunnel of Hate – Added a twist to the regular Tunnel of Love. After first PAX crawls under the remaining high-planking PAX, instead of planking on the end, he sprints up the and down the hill and forms a new line, follwed by PAX #2, #3, etc… #GettinDirty
Not sure if there is another name for this, but basically this is a decreasing number of exercises that add up to 55 reps. Start at 10 reps, then 9,8,…1. Do the math, you’ll see. PAX partnered up (size doesn’t matter) for 10 rounds of the following…
Merkins (single count with partner) x10, x9, … x1 (55 total)
Sprint up hill
55 CDD (single count with partner) x10, x9, … x1 (55 total)
Sprint down hill (mosey or wobble worked too)
Mosey back to Brewsters.
- Welcome FNG Screw (James Shope)!
- Whoopee looking for some partners in crime for the Critz Tybee Run Fest in Tybee Island, GA
- Dr. Feelgood is looking for some help in the community garden again.
- Rudolph (Luke Buchanan), not Flounder (don’t think we have a flounder yet), is recovering from surgery and is also scheduled to move. Looking for any PAX to help with some heavy lifting on Aug 22. Let Dr. Feelgood know if you can help.
- 7 PAX in the hunt for the #GasHouseFivePack (Bandit, E4, Godfather, Linus, Monk, Stroganoff, and T-Square)
- Counting much improved from yesterday. Good work men.
- Enjoyed the opportunity to lead. If you haven’t led a workout yet, step up! You won’t be disappointed.