11 was the count at Midoryama on Thursday for my first Q in quite a while.
SSH x 20ic
Goofballs x 10 ic for Doby. I thought he would enjoy seeing these grown men dance like that.
Don Q x 10ic
I often offer the PAX an option when Qing. Despite what Def Leppard says there are actually options. I couldn’t decide what I wanted to do so I wrote a bunch of different mini workouts on a paper and numbered them 1-7. Doby had the honors of choosing for us. Below are the options that we did but not in this order.
- EMOM(every minute on the minute) for 5 minutes-5 squats, 10 donkey kicks, 3 broad jumps
- 6 rounds-10 merkins, 15 v-ups, 20 squats. Those v-ups started to suck!
- As many rounds as possible in 7 minutes-Broad jump across parking lot, lunge back.
- 21, 15, 9(do the 21 of each then do 15 then do 9)-Burpee, WWI. Crowd pleaser!
- EMOM-5 pullups, 10 merkins, 15 squats
- 21, 15, 9-jump squat, merkin
All in all I broke a pretty good sweat. I hope everyone else enjoyed it.
Announcements-The Christmas party has moved to Lewis Farm, Operation Sweet Tooth gifts due Saturday at the Convergence at Gashouse 7:00am
Prayer Request-YHC Grandpa, DL’s daughters graduation, Broke, Golddigger and Fiancee
Having been on the IR since The Bourbon Chase I have to tell you guys that you mean more to me than I can ever say. Not being able to post I quickly started to slide back into a sadclown. I’m so out of shape now compared to where I was that it’s really difficult to have to suffer through that conditioning again. However knowing you will be there makes all the difference!