In last weeks addition of The Storm we more than moseyed. This week the decision was made to take the Storm to the next level and not leave the parking lot. In fact, we almost did not even leave the warm up circle.
SSH to warm up – no counting here, just SSH. Whilst we all SSH I explained the exercises written in a circle along with a few coupons. As usually Buckeye’s classics hits are playing in the background, for some reason the music from my speaker is louder here than when I Qued Folsom a couple weeks ago. Everyone loved the music except for SisterAct.
The Circle of Pain Lab? These exercises were written in a circle in the parking lot prior to some EC. Turns out, the exact number of PAX showed to match the exact number of exercises planned for the morning. Serendipity?
- Squat press with 30lb dumb bells
- 45lb plate carrier
- Mike Tyson’s
- Shoulder flys with 10lb dumb bells
- step back lunge
- bear crawl
- Freddy Mercury
- Curls with 20lb dumb bells
- reverse bear crawl – SisterAct mentioned that there is an actual name for these but I dont have time for that – so we will call them BEEP BEEP Bear Crawl
- Run – see not pain lab – we actually had a running exercise
We made it through just over 2 rounds of this when Sargento had to leave us making our perfect numbers no so perfect any more. Time for a change. Lets mosey. We completed a short mosey to the wall on the side of the school where one round of the stupid shuffle was completed because Termite had never experienced it before. Mosey around the back of the school back to the flag.
Tunes were selected for stretching, as always, we stretch with Disney Princesses. 5 minutes of stretching later and its time.
- Hike May 5th – its a Sunday morning – see Gastone for more info.
- Sargento has the Q for the next addition of The Storm
- Community Run on Saturday
- 3rd F Friday night with very “special” guest ToolTime
- Breakers family and friends
- the pax
Dirt took us out in the COT
Thanks Men, it was fun!