Ok men – it’s time for a new 40 day challenge. I know what you’re thinking: “wouldn’t someone else be better suited to lead this?” To that I would say…yes. Almost anyone would be better suited.
There will be barely any rules because let’s face it… you’re all grown men. As with all we do within F3, it’s you vs. you. The rules will be simple, with a few extra challenges. Just a few rules:
- you must complete at least 5 workouts per week. A workout does not have to be a bootcamp/running/rucking AO. It can be done on your own.
- it must be at least 30 minutes in duration. A Saturday workout does not count as two.
- at least 30 minutes of EC does count.
- I challenge you to take your M on a date at least 3 times during this challenge.
- I challenge you take your 2.0(s) somewhere they have never been.
- I challenge you to spend at least 15 minutes per day in the Word.
- I challenge you to reach out to any Kotters you know.
- I challenge you to EH at least 5 men during this challenge.
- I challenge you to abstain from all forms of alcohol during this time.
I realize that many of you already subscribe to this way of living, but there are some of us that need an extra nudge. I think back to a previous edition and the progress that Roadie made. If that doesn’t inspire you… I don’t know what to tell you.
Unlike previous challenges, there will be no earning cheat meals. Like I said – you’re all grown men. You know better than anyone what you want/need. If you can have a cheat meal and it not mess you up… have at it. If a cheat meal will bring you down, eliminate it.
This challenge will begin on Tuesday, September 3rd and run for 40 days. There are no medals or skillets to be won, but, I pray that you will find a deeper gratification. I’ve heard it said it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. Therefore, 40 days should be plenty to hopefully be life changing.
Good luck to everyone who participates. Reach out to those who are to hold them accountable.