Disclaimer: Watt’s Up
Pledge: Watt’s Up
Watt’s Up and Linus had a vision, let’s get Bootcamp and Painlab to work out together. They said it can’t be done? Well, nobody said that, but we are going to get it done. Fellowship mosey up to Grier, across the street and meet at the Pad at First Pres., or mosey up to Grier, to the track and complete two laps, meet at the Pad at First Pres. Linus with some mumblechatter, and then somebody handed me a medicine ball. Next thing you know I am the six. Good deal because the first exercise at FPC is on me!
Dora 1, 2, 3 – Linus
100 Merkins / 200 squats / 300 flutters (dual count) Pax mosey up steps and around building (The Pad), modify can fellowship mosey and stop at the top of steps or lunge walk.
Mayor 10 second countdown: 3rd time is the charm for Mayor after two real 10 counts, toss the Deck of Death card and chat about F3 Dad’s. Next F3 Dads events are at Folsom and The Yank.
Round of Mary – Short Sale
Four Core (in cadence count) 4 count of Jack Merkins, In/Outs, Spider-man Merkins, Ski abs jump up, overhead clap, repeat 1 minute.
30 seconds of: Fifer Scissor Alt Punch, Big Boy Sit Ups, American Hammer, Freddie Mercury, X-Crunch, Long Arm Crunch, Plank Knee Tap, Hold Plank, Baby Makers (though I am not sure everybody lasted the entire 30 seconds), see Short Sale for soundtrack if needed, name not guaranteed to be kept covert. I could have used a cigarette.
Pass Ball – 10# – Watt’s Up
Pax lines up in standing position facing each other. 25 Monkey Humpers OYO:
Al Gore position, Pax toss 10# pound medicine ball back and forth to each other, rinse and repeat (bring ball back) several times. Penalty if ball is dropped for all Pax, 5 burpees and ascend to 20 max. Each round take one step back, rinse and repeat as many times as needed.
Dora 1, 2, 3, 2nd round – Linus
100 Rotators or Heels to Sky / 200 American Hammers / 300 Flutters (all single counts)
Pax mosey up steps and around building (The Pad), modify can fellowship mosey and stop at the top of steps or lunge walk. Seems silly after Short Sale ab destructor.
Mosey/Fellowship Mosey back to the Schiele. Pax that get back first please double back for the six.
A couple Deck of Death Cards later……time
Words of faith and Inspiration by Monk courtesy of Def Leppard.
- Murph at 7:00 at Martha Rivers July 4, Whoopee for details
- Stroganoff mentioned the importance of Q Source and locations each Sunday
- 7/21 Tronmoss 5K @ Crossroads. Collections will be taken and donated to F3 Rowdy @ Suncoast, Missionary work. There will be three divisions, Hate / Regular / Respect. It is assumed Gold Digger will take the Hate division and possibly double down to get the Regular as well. Seuss will take the Respect level
- 9/14 Duke Energy Building, Charlotte NC, 911 simulation climb, more information to follow
- Least of These Carolinas serves over 300 foster kid’s with 80 homes in Gaston County. August 7-11 (check dates) camp at Crowders Ridge needs chaperones. The event is in jeopardy of being cancelled due to lack of supervision. See Anchorman for any details, your help is needed.
- 7/13 FIA in Lake Wylie, 7:45 at Oakridge Middle School. Hushpuppy has volunteered to hold a 2.0 friendly workout so any and all mom’s can go
- Whetstone – Roscoe is Q, please enroll if you are not already and become a part of this program. Tooltime approved.
- 7/4 – 6:30 – until (tbd) at The Yank, special workout and reading of the Declaration. Special guest speaker Sam Warner with FPC.
- Tuna 200 Team 2 still in need of Pax
Montross and EZ Rider, family
Monk and his family move
My apologies for the delay in this backblast. Life is moving at the speed of life. 48 Pax I think at multiple confirmation counts. I cannot declare enough the emotional high’s that Watt’s Up and I had after this event. We had an absolute blast and hope you did as well.