So as YHC mentioned in his last backblast, I printed off the latest list of exercises on the F3nation website last week. It’s like being a kid in a candy store! To my surprise and joy there are lots of new routines and exercises to be found that we haven’t experienced before. Being the kind of guy who likes to try almost anything at least once, when Qing I like to throw in a couple new things each time. This is what I remember…
Morrocan Night Clubs x15 IC, Monkey Humpers x15 IC, maybe something else
Pledge of Allegiance
Mosey toward the car that came in hot and do a couple quick laps to welcome Madoff to the workout then head up to the wide sidewalk.
Wheel of Animals (from the W section in the exercise listing)
From the full trash can over to the knobs near the entrance to the school, the PAX will:
Frog Hop then do 10 Merkins
Bear Crawl back then do 10 Merkins
Duck Walk to the knobs then 10 Merkins
Crab Walk back then 10 Merkins. This was a pretty quick routine but got the blood pumping real fast.
Mosey up to the softball and baseball fields, get a count off then mosey back to where we started for
The Thang: Walls of Jericho (also from the W section in the exercise listing)
Using the practice soccer field fence as the “walls” of Jericho, the PAX would work it’s way around doing 7 exercises with 7 reps of each for 7 circuits around the “city”. The exercises were:
- Mountain Climbers (led by Madoff)
- Don Quixotes (led by TimeFrame) Certain unnamed members of the PAX made mention that this isn’t really an exercise but instead merely a stretch. YHC contends that if it is just a stretch and not worthy of being elevated to actual exercise status, why do so many PAX fear and avoid said EXERCISE? Nuf said.
- Burpees (led by previously mentioned unnamed PAX)
- Lunges (led by Tesla)
- Rockette Dips (led by Boudin) These will definitely go down as having been the most fearlessly and effectively led Rockette Dips any of us have ever performed.
- Goofballs (proudly led by Dr. Seuss)
- Dying Cockroaches (led by Steve Lawing)
This was a pretty cool and fun routine that kept the PAX together which led to much mumble chatter and good times. Unfortunately my extended moseying and stuff made us run out of time and only achieve 5 circuits. Q fail, YHC will do better next time.
Mosey back to the start for 15 Nolan Ryans IC. We’re done.
Prayer requests and announcements.
Thank you for the company this morning men. It was a blast! Merry Christmas!!!