MOUNT MADORIYAMA GASTONIA — A record-breaking number of PAX showed up to audition for F3 the musical. “I couldn’t believe how many are here,” Floppy Disk, the producer, said, “these guys must love the theater.”
After a short warm up the main audition started. Siri, the musical director, loaded up the first song, “Flower”, by Moby. The goal was to show the upper body stamina by doing mericans every time Sally went up and came down. Completing this was a struggle for all the men, grunts and groans were so loud they could be heard over revved up Eleanor.
Next up came the song Roxanne and it did sting. A burpee every time her name was called and it was called a lot.
To round out the dance portion, Joe Nichols did a rendition of “Yeah” and the men were saying “No, No”, but it kept on. This time with a squat for good measure.
Most concerning of all was after the songs ended, Allen Tate, one of the men auditioning, kept pirouetting through the parking lot and many had no idea he was such a balletomane.
In all seriousness thanks all for coming out!
- 20 Windmills
- 10 Smurf Jacks
- 1 minute arm circles forward
- 1 minute arm circles backward
- “Bring Sally Up” with mercans
- “Roxanne” with Burpees
- “yeah” with squats
- Whamo Lunge Walks – each PAX got a turn
- 1 circle mercan
- reverse hill run 10 LBC at top, forward down hill, 10 LBC — Total of 5 climbs
- Modified zombie walk. Lunge, Lunge, Burpee For 30 feet.
- wall sits
- Frog hops
- 50 wall taps
- 50 tricep dips
- 2 sets — 10 scissor legs, 10 in outs, 10 v-ups
- low plank (plank jack when anyone yells “Yeah”)
- in place jump roping 2 mins
Ended at the flag for announcements, pledge, and COT.