F3Gastonia region holds an advisory board meeting each month which is open to anyone. Watch Twitter and weekly email blasts for dates. The following leadership structure was revised on April 18, 2016.
- Nantan (Whoopee) – The is the cultural and spiritual leader of the region. He is the CEO.
- Weasel Shaker/COMZ Q (Bandit) – This is the spreadsheeting guy who ensures details are not overlooked. He is the COO. As COMZ Q is also responsible for weekly email blast and other things technical related.
- FirstF Q (Dolph/Freight) – Responsible for leading and coordinating the overall Fitness program
- SecondF Q (Godfather) – Responsible for leading and coordinating the overall Fellowship program
- ThirdF Q (Monk) – Responsible for leading and coordinating the overall Faith program
- Community Outreach Q (Stroganoff) – Responsible for leading and coordinating community service and outreach activities.
- F3Dads Q (JK2) – Responsible for leading and coordinating activities for Dads and 2.0s for our region.
- Twitter Q (Godfather/BA) – Posts weekly schedule and pre-blasts on the Twitter machine.
- Facebook Q (Spiderman) – We are not doing this yet, but basically want to post the same Twitter stuff on Facebook
- ShovelFlag Maker (Brownstreak/Bandit) – Makes/engraves our shovel flags.
- Facilities (Stroganoff) – Will reserve/coordinate facilities for events as needed.
Site Qs have the overall responsibility for each of our AOs. Ready to Q a workout? Please contact the site Q for that AO and they will get you on the Q schedule. Our site Qs are listed on the Gastonia region schedule.
If you have input of questions in any of these areas feel free to contact the Q directly or join our monthly meeting.