After several days of never ending rain, 8 PAX met in the soggy gloom. Since the weather was nice, it was time for the PAX to make a break for it.
WU: was done a bit different than usual, some said it didn’t even resemble a warm up..
Each exercise 25 seconds OYO with 5 second break
- Plank Jacks
- High Knees
- Butt Kicks
- Mountain Climbers
- Power Jumps
Recover and say The Pledge Of Allegiance
Time to run around the yard, Indian Run to concession stand and then back out to parking lot.
- PAX circled up for 10 PCMBs (Prisoner Cell Merkin Burpee)
Next PAX lined up in between traffic islands for 11s
- 1 x Star Jack > bear crawl to adjacent island > 10 x Prisoner Get ups
- Mosey back to start > 2 x Star Jack > bear crawl > 9 x Prisoner get ups > mosey
- this was a real #crowdpleaser but looking at the time audible was called around set 8
- Partner A planked while Partner B held his legs
- Partner A did a merkin and then Partner B did a squat…5 counts each then switch x 2
- 1 minute of BTTW
- 1 minute of Al Gore
- 25 each side Russian twist
- 50 Dying Cockroaches
- 50 LBFC- Kinda like rubbing your head and patting your stomach at the same time
- Announcements: Hope Builders 5k, Mud Run, CLT Runway 5k
- Prayer Requests