On short notice, YHC opted to call plays from inaugural GasHouse beatdown, with several audibles. After quick disclaimer (no FNGs) we were off.
Mosey from parking lot to playground for COP.
- SSH x 15 IC
- IW X 15 iC
- Merkins X 10 IC
- Peter Parkers X 10 IC
- Wide Arm Merkins X 10 IC
- Mountain Climbers X 10 IC
- Diamond Merkins X 5 IC
Mosey to Alley (across bridge, up sidewalk, alley on left)
- 11’s with squats and merkins.
- People’s chair until everyone finishes, followed by 10 Donkey Kicks IC, 10 Derkins OYO
Mosey to Pavilion
- Jacob’s Ladder (to 7) between Pavilion and up the hill to the street. Half way through audible was given to only head 1/2 back to pavilion. After all, this was really about the burpees!
Mosey back to Parking Lot
This started with slug-paced walking mosey (after Jacob’s ladder), then back to regular mosey. Once we hit bridge, the PAX were given new play… bear crawl, crab walk, bear crawl across bridge. Plank and wait for the 6 in the parking lot.
Partnered up for merkin flapjack. Partner A does 10 merkins while partner B sprints halfway down parking lot and back. Flap jack X3
Finished up with 6MOM
- Homer and Marge (Heels to Heaven)
- Flutter Kicks
- Hello Dollies
Finished up with COT and BOM.
- Bannister’s grandfather – Bannister is travelling this past weekend to visit.
- Rudolph – for healing so he can join his F3 brothers back in the gloom!
- VA shooting victims – prayers for all those impacted by evil and for our strength to standup for good. Let’s be #HIM.
- Abba asked if we can get everyone together for dinner and Stuart Cramer football game. Trying for Sept 4. BA to check on if we can tailgate/grill in parking lot.